Regatta boat building?

Sour gummi

Earning My Ears
Just saw this activity on the recent Dream navigators. Seems to be an activity where you build a small boat during the cruise then somehow race it later in the cruise. Has anybody done this or know more info on this?

They give you supplies to work on the boat once you sign up. A lot of people also brought on supplies to add to their ship. They give you several days to complete your ship, and places/times to get supplies and work. Then they have a set time to float the boats in a pool I believe. We didn't participate but we saw at least one ship wandering the halls with its builder. Wow was it intense. They put a ton of work into it. Best I can help you with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter