Reg. rates at Value season?

JJsmama

WDW addict
I called recently to inquire about a stay in January. Should be Value Season. In fact, when I asked the CM, she said it was value season. HOwever the rates she quoted me were consistently regular season. (Poly $354 garden, POFQ $ 149) Am I missing something? Thanks.

They probably are just quoting 2005 regular rates for January. They haven't announced 2006 rates yet. Anything you might book now for 2006 is "subject to change."

Will they automatically change it or will I have to call? Will they change it if it is LESS than they quoted me or only if it is more?

Will they automatically change it or will I have to call? Will they change it if it is LESS than they quoted me or only if it is more?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I believe they quote regular season rates for all 2006 dates now. I reserved a room for a client last week for dates that should be high season but I was quoted regular season rates. I fully expect that we will receive notification that the rate is higher once the season dates and rates are determined.

Yes they will adjust the rate lower if it does change when the rates are set. This is one situation where they WILL adjust down automatically. It's not like they are applying a code for you or something, but rack rate is the highest they can charge for that room. If they quote you $150 b/c they are quoting everyone regular season rates but then your dates are set as value season and the room racks at $125, that will be your new nightly rate. They aren't going to refund you the extra you paid in a deposit (unless of course it is only a one night ressie!) but they will apply it towards the balance due on the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter