Refurbishment of the Floridian

heith

Earning My Ears
I've just got the confirmation back from the Travel Agents - we will be staying in a garden veiw room from the 1st Febuary and it stated that the hotel is undergoing repainting works and will be scaffolded out for the duration - any help? - please! - this trip has cost the best part of $7000.00 and being a plumber myself I dont want to wake up every morning on another building site!

Hello and welcome to the DIS! :)

The GF was extensively rehabed in 2000-2001. If there is painting going on, it is only maintenance (Disney is so detailed oriented that inevitably there is always some sort of maintenace going on). And, Disney tries to affect the guest experience as little as possible.

I haven't heard of any "major" work. To alleviate your fears, you can always call the GF directly at: 407-824-3000. Or, ask your travel agent to do this for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter