• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

refund watch 2014

I thought the refund was only deposited on a Friday. Is this no longer the case? or was it only my bank?

Still no DDD for me. Getting super frustrated, although I know that they can go up to 21 days. Good thing we moved our vacation from the end of FEB to the end of APR!

I got my state this morning :cool1: I'm supposed to receive my federal tomorrow - fingers crossed that it get deposited!! I will definitely be checking!

Yesterday, 10 days after filing, I got a text from TaxAct stating that my return had been accepted! I went through their link and it showed that it had been accepted on 1/31. I have no idea why it took so long to get this confirmation text.

Same here, I filed with them on 01/31 and mine was in the bank yesterday.

Still no DDD for me. Getting super frustrated, although I know that they can go up to 21 days. Good thing we moved our vacation from the end of FEB to the end of APR!

I am also still waiting for our DDD. We filed 1/29, and it was accepted 2/2, and nothing yet. Can't even order a return transcript, and when I pull up an account transcript it's blank... I am completely frustrated with this whole thing. I've always used Turbo Tax to file, but thought I'd try H&R Block since it is offered free for military, guess that was my first mistake...

Got my state refund on Feb 7 and we filed on Feb 2.

You guys are LUCKY! In NY, you have to wait at least 6 weeks to get your refund even if you file electronically and get direct deposit!!

I called the NYS Taxation & Finance office one year and they explained that the reason for that is that they actually review your return before releasing your refund whereas the IRS releases your refund immediately and then review.

On a good note, my state refund is a lot more than I thought it would be so I'm happy about that (and will be doing a HUGE stockup at BJs wholesale with that money!)

The IRS website gave us Feb 12th as our deposit day. We ended up getting our refund deposited this morning (Feb11)! Super excited to add some money to our emergency fund, book the Pirates and Pals Voyage and pay off our Disney trip :)

Kristin

Ugh...the day ends, and I still have no DDD. Also, I can not order my transcripts yet. If I have only learned one thing over the last 10 years of my life, it is this: I am not a patient person! lol

Hopefully soon???

Finally got a DDD this morning for Friday the 14th. I was getting nervous. We filed on the 4th and they were accepted within minutes. I will feel much better once it is actually in my account but at least I have a date now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter