• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

refund watch 2014

I filed Sunday evening and it's still on the first bar saying received. I wish they would hurry up and accept it!

got my direct deposit refund today!:cool1:
filed intuit turbo tax online 1/25; return accepted by IRS 1/28; money in bank today 2/6.

Does anyone have any experience with offsets? I believe that we have one this year...albeit a VERY tiny one that somehow went un-noticed!

Anyhow, we filed on 1/31 --- accepted on 2/2 ---- and still on the one bar. Do you have any thoughts on how long it will take for an offset to go through? I was under the impression that it should be rather quickly, like within a day or two. Any ideas???

Filed with TurboTax on 2/3 & was received within 30 minutes. This morning it has been approved for deposit on 2/11 :banana: I was worried it would take longer since this year we had college & work related expenses.

I'm still waiting...:confused3

I filed on the 31st with Tax Act:surfweb:

It says it's processing, but we should get ours within 21 days.

Filed on 2/2. Accepted about 20 minutes after filing. Where's My Refund has me getting a DD on 2/11.

DD filed and was accepted on 1/29 and got her DD as scheduled on 2/6.

We filed on the 26th with tax act. It was accepted on the 28th. We are still on one bar, and I'm not a patient person, Lol. I was finally able to order a account transcript, but not return this morning, so I hope we're heading in the right direction. I wandered if the amount of the refund means anything, as ours is over 10. We don't itemize, the only deduction we'd have is house interest which is less than the standard deduction. We have extra taken from our checks all year, and claim zero. I'm thinking of changing this as I'm tired of theme waiting game every year. My dh likes the big check, but it seems every year we wait a little longer. On a side note, our state was approved in two days and we are to have our deposit in a week. Funny, Pa. is in such bad shape, as are most states, I thought we'd wait awhile for it.

I am still at 1 bar, even though I filed with H&R Block on 1/29, and it was accepted 2/1... Hoping it will move today for a refund next week! I am not a patient person, unfortunately. :badpc:

I filed in 1/30, accepted 1/31. I had one orange bar for a week. Yesterday the orange bar disappeared and just says processing. My refund amount has also disappeared from the status. Very strange. I read a rumor that this means its in the system being processed and we should have a DDD soon. Anyone know or have the same thing? Really counting on this refund this year to help get ready for baby #2! :)

Last year btw... I filed 1/25 and got my refund directly deposited 5/15!!! 4 MONTHS later! I'm hoping I have better luck this year...

I was able to order an account transcript today, but not a return transcript. Hopefully this means I'm close to a DDD...

Dropped off ours at our tax advisors office today. Was told they are behind and it will be a week till they even process them.:mad:

Filed on the 31st (through e-file with accountant) finally showed accepted on 2/3 and just this morning showed DD for 2/11. :)

We not only have a DDD for 2/10 already and only filed last sunday, we also got our 1000 RR points from SW already as we used Turbo Tax through the SW site.

I haven't filed yet. Working on my paperwork today.

My sister however filed on Monday (2/3) and the money was deposited into her checking account last night (2/6). :eek: Today she got an email stating that her deposit would be put in on the 2/11. She was very confused and checked her bank account again and the money is there. :confused3

Hoping mine goes in as quickly. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter