• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refresh method, same day fastpasses....any luck with Princesses?

DWeav

Mouseketeer
Anyone that does the refresh method and looking for 4th fastpasses later in the day...has anyone had luck with getting character meets (mainly Princesses in Magic Kingdom)?

Obviously they seem to be usually gone by the time afternoon comes, but that's the same with a lot of the headliners, but folks seem to rave about how they can get the headliners later in the day with refreshing/patience.

Thanks!

We don't use them because my daughter is no longer interested, but we seem them as options all the time when we're looking for 4th or more FP+

They sure do! That's how we ended up at the Ariel M&G because we had nothing else to do until the fireworks LOL

Yes.

We have gotten Rapunzel/Tiana and Cinderella/Elena as 4th/5th on two trips.

A couple weeks ago at 1pm we had just finished our 3rd FP and I was looking for a 4th for Cinderella and Elena. It came up for 4:00 pm. I booked it to have it but kept looking for something closer to the current time. I ended up being able to change it to 2:00 with just a few refreshes.

Not a princess but at 3:00 another day, I was able to book a 4:00 Tinkerbell as a 5th FP after a couple refreshes. That worked out very well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter