• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refinance DVC loan

Jandreas

Former cast member
I currently have a loan with DVC for Poly. My husband and I divorced and I received the property. In order to remove him from the deed (I have 45 days) DVC says the loan must be paid in full.

Does DVC offer refinancing for a loan?

Will I need to pay my dues in full?

Suggestions?

I have not heard of DVC doing it but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

There are other options like personal loans. We have used Lightstream for short term brdige loans. . There rates were pretty good at the time.

But, this could be used to pay off the DVC loan. It would then not require you to pay your dues any differently.

I currently have a loan with DVC for Poly. My husband and I divorced and I received the property. In order to remove him from the deed (I have 45 days) DVC says the loan must be paid in full.

Does DVC offer refinancing for a loan?

Will I need to pay my dues in full?

Suggestions?
You can refinance with Monera.

Attachments

• D34A803B-CE21-46CC-8830-7BB7888BE433.jpeg
    D34A803B-CE21-46CC-8830-7BB7888BE433.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 6

So sorry for everything you’re going through. Are you eligible for a credit card balance transfer? That might get you a year with no interest after a small balance transfer fee depending on the size of contract. If it didn’t cover the whole contract you could put some of it on there at least to reduce your interest or payments in the short term.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter