Refillable Water Stations

dismom2011

Earning My Ears
I know counter service places give free ice water but can anyone tell me if there are refillable water stations throughout the DW parks?

The only one I remember seeing was at Pinocchio Village Haus. I went in past the outside umbrella seating and it was before you entered the restaurant.
I don't know if it's up all the time or if that's because it was July and hot as the surface of the sun.

Other than that, I've never noticed any.

There are water fountains that people use. Honestly, I find it annoying when I just want a sip of water and people are there refilling a dozen bottles for their group. Be considerate when filling, please.

We bring insulated water bottles and load them with ise when we leave in the morning and refill them from water fountains throughout the day.

2568053_Sky

A couple of the counter service restaurants have their soda machines where they are accessible to guests for refills, and they always have a water selection, so you can just walk in and get water without having to go to the counter and ask. You can also get ice from the dispenser for your water bottle - the ice pieces are small and can fit into the mouth of a water bottle. The ones I can think of are the Electric Umbrella at Epcot and Backlot Express at DHS.

We used the quick serves drink station to refill our Brita bottles. Also, any sit down meals I would refill at the table and just have the waiter refill my water glass.

The water stations they have outside some restaurants are for you to grab a cup of water not to refill your bottle of water, go to a quick service with an accessible sodas machine for that.

It’s good to know which counter service restaurants have guest drink dispensing locations to get your bottle refilled quicker, especially in the summer, to not have to wait in long food lines just to get water. We’re not fans of the water fountain water unless it’s all we can find when we need it. Plus it’s nice to have access to as much or as little ice as you want. We’ve used the following self service drink locations:

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
DHS: Backlot Express
AK: Satuli Canteen
MK: Be Our Guest (of course you need a reservation here and can fill up before leaving, can’t just walk in here like the others)

I’m sure there are others, can’t think off the top of my mind and can’t remember using any others, besides food courts at resorts, especially on the way to parks in the morning.

This is perfect, thanks for the info! Always wondering the best strategy for this so i dont have to waste a bottle!

It’s good to know which counter service restaurants have guest drink dispensing locations to get your bottle refilled quicker, especially in the summer, to not have to wait in long food lines just to get water. We’re not fans of the water fountain water unless it’s all we can find when we need it. Plus it’s nice to have access to as much or as little ice as you want. We’ve used the following self service drink locations:

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
DHS: Backlot Express
AK: Satuli Canteen
MK: Be Our Guest (of course you need a reservation here and can fill up before leaving, can’t just walk in here like the others)

I’m sure there are others, can’t think off the top of my mind and can’t remember using any others, besides food courts at resorts, especially on the way to parks in the morning.
Just to add to your list
Epcot: electric umbrella
Ak: restaurantosaraus

I remember seeing one in the Starbucks on Main Street last year.

We saw the same just last week at a couple of the park Starbucks. Note that they want you to use the disposable paper cups for water and not directly fill your own container. You can fill the paper cup repeatedly to then fill your own container. Probably a hygiene issue but seems odd when other locations (and all resorts) have soda dispensers to directly refill your used cup.

I don't know about the water bottle filling station, but we used a water bottle with a filter in it so it didn't have that weird taste. It was nice because we were able to find any drinking fountain and fill it up and not worry about those disposable cups

I know counter service places give free ice water but can anyone tell me if there are refillable water stations throughout the DW parks?

Theres one in the standby line of Navi River Journey and one in the standby line of Flights of Passage in AK

A couple of the counter service restaurants have their soda machines where they are accessible to guests for refills, and they always have a water selection, so you can just walk in and get water without having to go to the counter and ask. You can also get ice from the dispenser for your water bottle - the ice pieces are small and can fit into the mouth of a water bottle. The ones I can think of are the Electric Umbrella at Epcot and Backlot Express at DHS.

And restaurantosaurus in AK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter