Refillable Popcorn Bucket?

Opposite question, how much is just the single serve of popcorn if you don't end up buying the bucket. Anyone know?

You know, I was reading this entire thread wrong... We always buy popcorn at Preludes before the live shows. I don't think we've actually ever bought popcorn for a movie (kind of odd now that I'm saying it out loud! ). Would it make sense to buy the bucket for the live shows I wonder. I'd have to see if we'd have time to go back and forth from BVT to WDT I'm guessing/or if there's a movie.

We took the popcorn bucket we bought on our Dec 2015 cruise with us on our Oct 2016 cruise but didn't end up using it because I saw it was a different design and I thought it had to be the same! That's what someone told me... oh well. We bought a new one that was Halloween themed. We weren't going to bring the bucket with us but like someone else suggested we used it to pack our sunscreen bottles. Since we had room in our luggage this time why not.
My DS ended up using one of the buckets on Castaway Cay. I think the refillable popcorn is a great deal on the cruise. I can post a picture if someone still wants to see one this evening.

Edited to add: I just wish the refillable popcorn buckets on board were DCL specific not the same ones as in the parks. On the other hand I understand it's handy for people staying at WDW before or after the cruise.

The one they used on the cruise was a park bucket. I have one that has the park attractions on it that I bought on the a cruise a few years ago. Used it in Feb. no questions asked.

We were on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. I brought the bucket we got years ago on our Alaska cruise. No problem with it. It was a little over a dollar per refill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter