refillable mugs

klfay80

Mouseketeer
I am going to be there on Sunday. SO EXCITED. But anyway, my question is how much are the refillable cups? Are much are they, and do you have to actavite them each day, or is there a length of stay thing with it.

I think that they are $17.99 and $10.99 per day to activate after the first day. That’s for the parks, resort hotels have length of stay so it varies.

If you want to use in the theme parks… They are selling a Jurassic Park design with a handle similar to the popcorn bucket handle …
They also are selling this with the Annual Passholders limited edition…
I hope it is still available for this weekend . I prefer this design and look forward to refillling with ice water . They have many of those freestyle machines located in theme parks for guests…

We were there Labor Day weekend. We paid $17.99 for our cup the first day, which gets you the cup and unlimited refills for that day. Ended up with one of the HHN ones that has the handle. Future days use requires paying a daily reactivation fee. We paid $11.99 to reactivate it each day.
Note, you can get water and ice from the Freestyle machines for free. I used them to refill my Hydroflask throughout the day.

You can also only refill them every ten minutes, which sounds like lots of time but if you share, and it is super hot it goes quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter