Refillable Mugs...

marisas1011

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at Disney soon and we have two nights of room stays before our main stay that includes the dining plan. I’m on the hunt for holiday mugs, does anyone know if I buy them before our dining plan starts can I “return” them and then use dining plan credits on them?

TIA

We are arriving at Disney soon and we have two nights of room stays before our main stay that includes the dining plan. I’m on the hunt for holiday mugs, does anyone know if I buy them before our dining plan starts can I “return” them and then use dining plan credits on them?

TIA

No, you'll have to wait until your package with the Dining plan starts. The "free" mugs that come with the Dining Plan are for length of stay, meaning the length of time you have the Dining Plan.

ETA - You MAY be able to purchase the holiday mugs but not have them activated. Then when your Dining Plan starts you can get them activated. You just wouldn't be able to use them until your Dining Plan starts.

Where are you staying? I just returned from 7 nights at CBR and they were available every day at the grab and go in the resort.

No, you'll have to wait until your package with the Dining plan starts. The "free" mugs that come with the Dining Plan are for length of stay, meaning the length of time you have the Dining Plan.

ETA - You MAY be able to purchase the holiday mugs but not have them activated. Then when your Dining Plan starts you can get them activated. You just wouldn't be able to use them until your Dining Plan starts.

Thanks, that would be ok with me. I guess I will just ask before buying.

No you wouldn't be able to "return" them.
You can either buy them with your own money and then also receive a set that is included in your dining plan or you could just wait for your dining plan mugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter