Refillable Mugs??

sltrawick

Mouseketeer
Okay,
For as much as we have stayed at FW, I have never really thought about getting the refillable mugs.

How much are they? And what can you get and where can you get them from? I know you can get drinks (but what?) from Trails End, but I really want to know about the pool area at the Meadows area.
Thanks

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think at the meadows you are restricted to coffee and hot chocolate as there is no soda fountain.

I have never really considered getting the mugs at FW. We have them from other resorts but it is just too easy keep a small cooler on your bike or golf cart and I think the only place to refill them is at the marina area. It might be different if you could refill at the pool or campfire but we just don't hang out at the marina much except for water parade and fireworks. Besides you can buy a whole case of coke at the store for $10. (off property of course)

The refillable mugs are available at the Trail's End restaurant. You can refill them there, free, with any cold or hot drinks. We like the pink lemonade!

They can also be refilled at the Meadow's Trading post with hot beverages (coffee, tea, hot chocolate). We love walking over there early in the mornings for coffee! We usually camp in loop 1500 - so it's just a short walk.

I have't stayed at FW yet, but at all stars you couldn't get milk or juice and I was SOOOOO sick of pop by the end of the week. And too cheap to buy anything LOL

They have stopped the hot chocolate. They have a sign stating that you have to pay for hot chocolate even though you have a refillable mug.

It was just that cheap Carnation dry hot chocolate anyway. Wasn't very good, unless you added a bunch of cream to it!

Well, the pretty much scrapes my idea of getting a refillable mug. Oh well....I bring my own water/soda, etc, but I thought it might be neat to get a mug and be able to refill it.

Our favorite thing to do is to refill our mugs at the Trail's End with pink lemonade, then sit out on the rocking chairs in front of Crockett's Tavern and watch the people walk by! Very relaxing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter