Refillable Mugs?

DizkneeDenna

Former TDS CastMember
Hi,

I've searched the Boards but can't find the answer to this question! :)

Does anyone know if there are Refillable Mugs at Disneyland?

Thanks for your help with this! :wave2:

Denna

We got one a couple of weeks ago at the French Market, but it could only be refilled there. Don't know if I can bring it in at a later date and use it again, though.

Last June (2005) we bought refillable mugs at White Watersnacks at the Grand, they could be filled at any of the restaurants at the Grand...

not sure if they still have them or not

Not quite sure if there are any refilllable mugs at dinseyland but we did purchase a refillable mug at GCH's White water Snacks that had free refills for soda & drip coffee. We also got another refillable mug at disneyland hotel's coffee shop by goofy's kitchen. That one only allowed free refills on drip coffee not soda or hot cooca.

i know this doesnt pertain to refillable mugs par-say... but did you know that at the Market house on Main ST will give you free refills (after you buy a cup of coffee) but you have to keep your reciept(sp?) and show it every time you want a refill.. they give you a new cup each time... my mom learned this when we were in DL in like january i think...lol shes made some coffee friends there :) *ahem* cast members...lol :)

tigger0215 said:
i know this doesnt pertain to refillable mugs par-say... but did you know that at the Market house on Main ST will give you free refills (after you buy a cup of coffee) but you have to keep your reciept(sp?) and show it every time you want a refill.. they give you a new cup each time... my mom learned this when we were in DL in like january i think...lol shes made some coffee friends there :) *ahem* cast members...lol :)
Thanks this is a good tip. My DH drinks a lot of coffee. Is the coffee as bad at DL as it is at WDW?(nescafe)

Thanks everybody for the replys. We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel so their refill program will work for us. Hopefully the coffee won't be tooooo bad....hubby says for him it just needs to be brown! :rotfl:

Denna

Disneyland Hotel refillable mugs are only for coffee or tea ($7.95 at Coffee House) The coffee was very good. They also sell muffins, bagels, and danish.

TwingleMum said:
Is the coffee as bad at DL as it is at WDW?(nescafe)

I dont drink coffee all day long but when I go to order coffee at any of the hotel places or restaurants in the park the coffee is definitely not nescafe...now seems to me that I do remember getting a coffee over at the mint julep bar because it was so cold and now that I think about it...it was nescafe but if you go into the restaurants you shouldnt have that problem I wouldnt think

TwingleMum said:
Thanks this is a good tip. My DH drinks a lot of coffee. Is the coffee as bad at DL as it is at WDW?(nescafe)

No the coffee is WONDERFUL! lol.. its not that nasty nescafe stuff.. it's normal kind.. i think they have hazelnut and french vanilla flavored coffees too :teeth: Have fun on your trip!

Which spot on property has the best coffee?

We are veterans at WDW and I always make it a point to enjoy the Polynesian's coffee at least 1 time during the trip (accompanied by Tonga Toast of course). I would love to find an equilivent at DL if there is any.

We were very surprised that the refillable mugs at the GC were only $7.99. They are the same size as the ones at the Wilderness Lodge at WDW, which are $12.99.

While we're on the subject....

We bought our refillable mugs several years ago at the Grand Cali. At that time no one had mentioned that they were for length of stay only. But they did specifically tell us the mugs were refillable at any of the Disney resorts at DLR.

We're heading out to DLR in a couple of days, and will be staying at Paradise Pier. Can we take the mugs with us (since it was not specified that they were only good for one trip), and can we refill them at any of the three Disney resorts? And where would we get them filled at Paradise Pier?

1000th happy haunt said:
We're heading out to DLR in a couple of days, and will be staying at Paradise Pier. Can we take the mugs with us (since it was not specified that they were only good for one trip), and can we refill them at any of the three Disney resorts? And where would we get them filled at Paradise Pier?

I have no idea how that would work...do you know if its the same exact mug as they are selling now? let me know what happens when you get back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter