Refillable Mugs - Sizes, etc.?

The House of Mouse

Mouseketeer
I would like to hear the pros and cons of the different mug sizes. Do you carry your mugs with you to the parks? We will be at PC and POFQ in May for 2 weeks, so definitely plan on investing in mugs. We are a family of four, should we each get one? Any strategies, anyone?

At AKL they had 2 mugs that were actually very close to 16oz. One has a base that is narrow and will fit in most car holders the other same size top top to bottom. I think CSR has a huge mug (64 oz.) as well as normal size. Sizes vary slightly for each resort that we've been to, but are around 12 - 16oz...... We never take our mugs to the park since you can't refill them there and I don't like to carry anything extra.:)

The mugs/cups do hold about 12 oz. of soda. I've gotten several over the years. We always get one for each person in our family. There are usually 3 different colored lids, so we put a mark on the bottom of one of the cups so everyone knows whose cup is whose (there are 4 of us in my family). We also go for 2 or more weeks on vacation and find the refillable mugs to be the best way to save money on drinks! We don't usually bring them with us into the park because they aren't refillable there and are another thing to have to carry.

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter