Refillable mugs at HHI??

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Does HHI have refillable mugs like WDW? If so, are they coded like the RFID mugs at WDW? Where at HHI can you use them? DF and I are staying there for the first time next weekend…thanks!

Sitting next to me as I type...is a refillable drink mug that I purchased on our trip last year! :)

Yes, they are offered.

You can refill them at Time Me Over, and Signals. (Resort & Beach House Quick Service Dining Locations)

We have not been there since last year around the end of December, so I'm not sure if they RFID system is in place at HHI yet or not.

However, they renovated the dining locations - and you can now get Dole Whip there! (That was in the last Disney Files magazine!)

Sorry I'm not more help on the RFID question!

I'm sure you could ask member services!

I REALLY wish we were spending New Years at HHI again this year, it was such a great time last year! We grilled every evening!

We were at HHI for Halloween. They had the RFID mugs. They were the same ones as in the WDW resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter