• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

How recent was your trip? I think the $19.99 is still correct for the plastic mugs but when we were at Disney last June, I couldn't find any metal mugs anymore. Have they brought them back?
Last summer they had them, last November I honestly didn't check because I wasn't buying a mug that trip. They may have been discontinued or are a seasonal thing.

Last summer they had them, last November I honestly didn't check because I wasn't buying a mug that trip. They may have been discontinued or are a seasonal thing.
I guess we were just in the wrong resorts over the summer. :D Our extended family stayed at AoA, Pop, and AKL in late June. No metal mugs in any of those resorts that week as well as none at GF, Poly, and Contemporary as I checked when we ate at those resorts. Someone else looked for them for me at the All Star Resorts and Wilderness Lodge in August. No luck there, either. :( Oh well, I don't *really* need another Disney travel mug....

Current POFQ refillable mug picture please
Same as everywhere else -- the 50th Anniversary gold/blue ones. No resort specific mugs any more, unfortunately.

s-l1600.jpg

Yay. I'm tiered of the 50th and that flat Mickey lid was a problem.

I love these new mugs!!!!! Love the colors, love the design. Of course I don't have a trip coming up anytime soon, so they'll probably be gone before I get there again. I also do not like the flat Mickey lids. Actually, I wasn't happy with the lids in general last June-- all 5 of our mug lids leaked. Not the Mickey part but the actual lid -- it didn't seal completely. They dripped every time we took a drink. I had a box of straws in our room so we used straws most of the time. Thankfully the old lids fit the 50th Anniversary mugs so my husband just uses an old lid on the new mug at home for his coffee....since we have a bin of about 50 old mugs in the basement....

The new mugs are so pretty, I can't wait to go in May. We have the 50th mugs with the first lids, before they changed to Mickey, and we like them. I just love to use the mugs at home all the time. A little piece of Dianey everyday. And my son's favourite colour is purple, though I don't think that's quite the purple he loves, I think he will like them too. I can't wait to see them in person, but I don't know how I will choose which one I want.

Can i just show my receipt of my mug and use my own insulated mug for coffee in the morning? I like my coffee HOT.lol

I usually carry my mug and have it visible when I fill my own cup. I have never had an issue. I don’t like the plastic absorbing the coffee scent because I also use my mug for water and sometimes Diet Coke or tea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter