>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Halloween mugs are out as of this morning at GF. Got qs lunch there so no idea where else has them yet.

Do look them over the design on mine was defective and I was able to switch out. They also mentioned some had been cracked.

Attachments

• 20210910_121801_HDR.jpg
    20210910_121801_HDR.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 68
Halloween mugs are out as of this morning at GF. Got qs lunch there so no idea where else has them yet.

Do look them over the design on mine was defective and I was able to switch out. They also mentioned some had been cracked.
These are the same ones from 2019 and 2020. I wonder if they are getting rid of the leftovers or if Disney is using the same holiday design each year now.

Can you still choose the regular mugs? I am not sure I want the Halloween one?

Has anyone tested the 14-day window listed in the first post recently? I have a split stay coming up and I'm wondering if I'll be good to buy a mug on the first leg and use it the whole time. I'm doing WDW for 4 days, a weekend at Universal , and another 6 days at WDW.
We had a 5 night/ 5 resort stay ending Sept. 3 this month and used our mugs purchased at the first resort at all 5 resorts with no problem.

Has anyone tested the 14-day window listed in the first post recently? I have a split stay coming up and I'm wondering if I'll be good to buy a mug on the first leg and use it the whole time. I'm doing WDW for 4 days, a weekend at Universal , and another 6 days at WDW.
Not sure if you have left for your trip yet. But if you haven't, I just wanted to mention my experience. We had a split stay in June. For whatever reason, my cup didn't work at the second resort. I just explained the situation to the cashier, and he reactivated it. I didn't have to show my receipt, but it was in the room if I needed it.

Not sure if you have left for your trip yet. But if you haven't, I just wanted to mention my experience. We had a split stay in June. For whatever reason, my cup didn't work at the second resort. I just explained the situation to the cashier, and he reactivated it. I didn't have to show my receipt, but it was in the room if I needed it.
I’ll be sure to hold onto our receipt for our split stay coming up in 23 days!!

I had lunch at a few different resorts qs last week. I got my mug at gf for my first meal though I was staying at pop the whole time. I did have to get my mug reactivated at WL since it wasn't working for some reason. I think she'd have been happier if I'd had my receipt but I'd been using it since Fri and it was Tues so I had no reason to.

Does anyone know if Vitamin Water or something like it with electrolytes is available in the soda fountains, particularly at Pop or Yacht Club? My mother’s doctor suggested drinking water or beverages with electrolytes from time to time. I need to know if I should include such beverages in my Instacart order.

Does anyone know if Vitamin Water or something like it with electrolytes is available in the soda fountains, particularly at Pop or Yacht Club? My mother’s doctor suggested drinking water or beverages with electrolytes from time to time. I need to know if I should include such beverages in my Instacart order.
While I can't answer your question directly, I'd like to suggest you look at the powdered gatorade packets. We usually split one packet between 2 regular-sized water bottles, but ymmv. Bonus that you can just add a little to a glass of water somewhere if you can't find what she needs while out.

While I can't answer your question directly, I'd like to suggest you look at the powdered gatorade packets. We usually split one packet between 2 regular-sized water bottles, but ymmv. Bonus that you can just add a little to a glass of water somewhere if you can't find what she needs while out.
Thank you for that tip! I will suggest that to my mom.

Pop Century has Vitamin Water; we were drinking it during our July visit.

Yacht Club has the Coke Freestyle machines (for your refillable mugs) inside The Market at Ale & Compass, which should have both Vitamin Water and Powerade.

Silly question but is there a list anywhere of where the refill stations are located at each resort? I checked the map posted on the dis for contemoparary for example and didnt see it on the guide/key thing.

Anyone think new mug designs will come for the 50th?
I kinda think so. I’ve noticed the Star Wars mugs are disappearing off the mobile orders. And a new design hasn’t come out since 2019. So I think it’s entirely possible.

But they could also be waiting for the dining plan to return. I am curious if they have a surplus of mugs. Since the dining plan was abruptly halted and the parks were closed, they may have a huge inventory they need to get rid of first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter