Refill Mug @ Fw

PigletsPal

<font color=darkgreen>Lives in HURRICANE ALLEY<br>
Does FW have there own refill mug? If so where do you buy them at??

I'd like to know too! Last time I was there they didn't have one. Be great if they had one now!

:wave:

you should be able to get them at any one of the trading post
or crocketts tavern.

Last summer, I bought mine at Trail's End. They could be refilled there, (coffee and soda I think), or there was coffee and hot chocolate at the meadows trading post. The Meadows Trading post did not have them for sale when we were there.

Originally posted by georgina
Last summer, I bought mine at Trail's End. They could be refilled there, (coffee and soda I think), or there was coffee and hot chocolate at the meadows trading post. The Meadows Trading post did not have them for sale when we were there.

We just returned this past weekend from FW. Trail's End is the only place to purchase them. You can refill them at TE or get only hot drinks (coffee or tea) at Meadows.

Thanks for all the info. Its been alot of help.......:D

The refillable mugs just aren't as good a deal at FW as they are at some of the other resorts. You have to go to the Trail's End during their dining hours to get refills (unless you want coffee or hot tea) and that is somewhat limiting. We usually get a couple of refills on each trip while bike riding, but that's about all.

I wish they would put a food court near the cabins--I think a lot of people would use it!

What do the mugs look like? Is the logo the same as it was or do they have new ones? (If you bought a mug recently, just describe what's on it. please....) Thanks!

Originally posted by campingcorgi
The refillable mugs just aren't as good a deal at FW as they are at some of the other resorts. You have to go to the Trail's End during their dining hours to get refills (unless you want coffee or hot tea) and that is somewhat limiting.

You're right, I used mine mainly for coffee in the morning, and the meadows didn't open until 8, so I usually rode my bike to Trail's End to fill it. I think of it mostly as a souvenir.

It's packed up in the camper right now, and I don't remember the logo, but it is light brown.

I found it. i bought it a year ago, it was tan with Goofy, Mickey, and Donald sitting around a campfire, with some cactus in the background.

We bought ours at the trails end.... We used ours a lot in may.... We take it with us in the book bag so when we got ready to MK we would get a soda a trails end and on the way back to the campsite we would get another soda . It was worth it for us... we have used it on about 3 trips already and we have two more trips planned for this year... so I know we will get our monies worth.

Just depends on how much you plan on using it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter