Refi making me nuts already-please help

troubled

Earning My Ears
I finally broke down and applied for a refi- I contacted a local rep of my existing mortgage comp. Well got my good faith estimate today(from the company headquarters, not her) and they are charging me .75 points when it was supposed to be no points. I called this lady and she says yeah, it should be no points, I'll have them change it-like no biggie. I get a packet and letter from the company headquarters, again, not local, signed by some contact guy, to send him any correspondence or papers. Why am I getting this stuff when I'm going thru this women locally, or is it all automatically generated? I hate,hate, hate all this!!!Left this woman another message, she hasn't called back, she probably thinks I'm obsessing.(I am)I am worried that they will wind up trying to make me pay that .75 point, its over 1000 dollars. Good thing my DH is so blissfully ignorant over financial matters. Hes outside pressure cleaning cause the appraisals next week. Did I mention that I HATE THIS!!!!

I hope it is over soon and that you aren't not charged the extra points. You would think that "no-points" would mean just that!

I hope you get things straightened out without more hassles from the bank.

We are also refinancing with our current lender - and it couldn't be easier. They are not charging us any closing costs, and they sent all the documents to us via UPS 2nd day air - with a return envelope. All we had to do was sign them in front of a notary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter