• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Redoing Loop Classifications Again?

YodaGirl

DIS Veteran
I know you get CM with various levels of knowledge, so I tend to take stuff - especially conflicting information - with a grain of salt.

At any rate, my mom spoke with a CM today regarding the loop classifications. The list the CM has showed 100, 200, and 300 as being preferred. Not sure what 1700 and 1900 were listed at, but she was told that they are located "too far out to be considered" for preferred. Everything else I find shows 100, 200, 1700, and 1900 as preferred (300 as preferred pet, I believe).

So, I call back. The CM I spoke with stated that for some reason she couldn't locate the loop classification list. It had been released, then they had pulled it to work on it, and she assumes they haven't re-released it yet.

Does anyone know anything about any of that, or do you think we just reached to CMs who didn't really know what they were talking about?

Also, the CM I spoke with said that the 2009 rates should be released within the next one to two weeks.

Opinions?

I wonder since it sounds like they have not reivated loops last I heard maybe they aren't and they are leaving the loop classification as it was??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter