Red, White & Booze July 4th Trip Report/Vlog

NotZacHoward

Mouseketeer
Hiiiii guys!

So I finally made it back to the wonderful world of Walt Disney World and went during the dreaded 4th of July week! What a trip it was, so fun, so hot and sooo many people.

Before I get to far into this and so I don't lead you on, I am not going to do a "traditional" trip report that you usually see on these boards. I realized with my last two attempts at writing a trip report it just isn't cut out for me. I have sooo much respect for everyone who can do a full 100 page trip report (exaggeration necessary) and wish I could! However; I do enjoy vlogging all my trips I go on and wanted to share it with those who would enjoy it.

SO this trip report is really going to be a breif summary of what the vlog has in it and then vlog itself. I don't feel like I take enough photos or write well enough to do the full fledged trip report so this is a "Zac Style" trip report.

Without wasting anymore of your time reading this nonsense: the first installment!

In this video, we get up SUPER early, I mean like 3:00 am early, and drive to the STL airport and fly nonstop into MCO. The best feeling ever is walking through the airport and onto the magical express (can I get an AMEN?!). We then board the bus and head over to the Boardwalk Villas. This is the first time we have stayed at this resort and all three of us have been DYING to stay here. To say we were excited is a bit of an understatement. Obviously after an early morning we get hungry earlier rather than later and decide to hop on over to Disney Springs and eat at the delicious Polite Pig!

Feel free to share your thoughts on the Boardwalk Villas, the Polite Pig or anything at all! I love making friends and chatting about Disney.

*Disclaimer, I usually am behind on these trip reports so I will likely have a vlog or two out that has yet to make it here. If you want, I (try) to release my Disney vlogs every Tuesday around 11:00 am CST. If you like me that much, feel free to subscribe. If not, thats okay! I totally understand I have a "loud, unique, out there" personality :)

Day 1 Part 2 :lovestruc

GOOOOOD MORNING GUUUUYS

Welcome to the next vlog of this series!

In this vlog we shop around Disney Springs and have some delicious beverages as we stroll around the Springs.
I absolutely LOVE Disney Springs! We always have such a fun time there and World of Disney is definitely my favorite store on property. How about you all??! Do you enjoy the Springs or do you have some harsh feelings about it?

Leave any comments, questions, concerns, conversation starters, etc. below and lets become friends :)!​

Day 1 Part 3
Heeeyyyyy guyssss!
We were super hungry after walking around the Springs so we went back to the Boardwalk and got ready for a delicious dinner at Trattoria Al Forno! However, I think the lack of sleep and heat caught up with me because in the middle of dinner I got a killlller headache :guilty: but my mom and sister kept the vlog alive for me!

Have you ever gotten sick at Disney World? It freaking sucks doesn't it?! It was also my first migraine I am pretty sure so that was really freaking neat lol.

Leave any comments, questions, concerns, conversation starters, etc. below and lets become friends :)!​

You and your family seem like so much fun to travel with!

I'm sorry you experienced your first migraine in Disney. Thankfully, I've never been sick at Disney, but my daughter's boyfriend got food poisoning at Chef Mickey's a couple years ago and it knocked him out for two days. He was the only one to eat the sushi that night and thinks that's what did it.

Your mom is awesome! And so are you and your sister. What fun! Oh, and you don't look old enough to drink, sir. :)

You and your family seem like so much fun to travel with!

I'm sorry you experienced your first migraine in Disney. Thankfully, I've never been sick at Disney, but my daughter's boyfriend got food poisoning at Chef Mickey's a couple years ago and it knocked him out for two days. He was the only one to eat the sushi that night and thinks that's what did it.

Thanks! We definitely love to just enjoy ourselves and live every moment to the fullest. Food poisioning sounds awful! I am so sorry you had to deal with that, but hopefully you still enjoyed that trip. Thankfully this headache only kept me down for the evening!
Your mom is awesome! And so are you and your sister. What fun! Oh, and you don't look old enough to drink, sir. :)
She truly is wonderful! I absolutely love my mom. And thanks, we get it from my mom! I know, would you believe I'm actually 24? I get it all the time that I have such a baby face. Apparently I will appreciate it when I am older, we will see!

Day 2 Part 1
HII GUYS <3
We are sooo excited because my headache went away over night AND it was our first day in the parks! We always start our vacation at Magic Kingdom and we did not stray from tradition this year. We were all ready to go and the we ran into a poopy situation. What could that be?! We then ride as many rides as we possibly could before having a DELICIOUS lunch at Be Our Guest

That bird pooping on your mom's arm. LOL! She took it like a champ. "The gray stuff. It's delicious." Love how you and sister said "it's delicious" in unison. :lovestruc
Were you using a GoPro? If so, what were you using for the mount? When I went to DLR earlier this year they wouldn't let me take my GoPro tripod into the park. They deemed it a "selfie stick." Been thinking about getting the hand strap. I have the head and chest strap, but what to do for when I want shots of myself.

That bird pooping on your mom's arm. LOL! She took it like a champ. "The gray stuff. It's delicious." Love how you and sister said "it's delicious" in unison. :lovestruc
Were you using a GoPro? If so, what were you using for the mount? When I went to DLR earlier this year they wouldn't let me take my GoPro tripod into the park. They deemed it a "selfie stick." Been thinking about getting the hand strap. I have the head and chest strap, but what to do for when I want shots of myself.
She really did! It was hilarious though lol! My sister and I are pretty much like twins, we always are on the same wave length. I am actually using a Canon G7X Mark 2 but when I was using my GoPro (last year) I used a thing that makes it float on water as a mount. I know the tripod I have for my GoPro would have been considered a selfie stick because it extended out. I think the rule is as long as it doesn't extend then it is okay! Not positive but I think that is the rule

HHEEEEYYYY guys!
In this episode we enjoy an afternoon riding many rides and then camping out for the best thing to grace Main Street USA, the Festival of Fantasy Parade! My family looooves this parade and we watch it as many times as we possibly can while we are at Disney! What are your thoughts about it?!
Don’t forget to join in on all the fun and let’s get to know each other 🥰

Sorry for the long delay everyone!

Have you ever eaten at the Plaza Restaurant?! Well we did and you'll just have to see our true thoughts about it. Was it a major bust or did we almost combust?!

Don't forget to join in all the fun and leave any thoughts or comments so we can become friends :)

We got up suuuuper early to rope drop Animal Kingdom!

Was it worth it?! Did we enjoy it or was there a crabby feeling in the air?

Join the fun and community and comment below :)

Hope you all (who celebrate it) are enjoying your Labor Day Weekend!

We tried Yak and Yeti for the first time ever and it definitely was an experience! Did we love it or did we leave wanting to yak from the place?!

Join in on allll the fun :)

Reactions: DLo
After a bit of a delay, I am BACKK!
In today's report, we hop over to Hollywood Studios from Animal Kingdom to enjoy our personal favorite park! We loooove Toy Story Land and love all the rides at Hollywood Studios. Then we have a light dinner at a quick service spot to fuel our tummies!

Hope you all have an amazing day and feel free to join in on all this fun!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter