Red Roof Inn, anyone?

marlaymike

Counting the days!!!
Hi! We want to go for Thanksgiving weekend to Disneyland, but want to be on a budget. If I check in www.disneyland.com the less expensive is the Red Roof Inn, has anyone stayed there?

Please make any comments I want to reserve. . . We are planning to go with my sister, husband and her daughter. :dance3:

We stayed there is April. It was about a 15 minute walk away - the ART stops there if you want to pay for it. It was a good basic hotel. There is coffee in the lobby in the morning, but no other breakfast. There is no restaurant so you have to plan your meals a bit. We would go back. Check out tripadvisor for other reviews.

that's where me and my husband stayed during our honeymoon.. and where we'll be staying during our new year's trip.

we liked it. the beds were decent, and it was comfortable. all we used the rooms for (pretty much) were: sleeping and storing stuff while we were at the park. they let us check in early, and were really nice.

overall, i liked it.

We stayed there once, it was okay. My husband didn't care for it much. The elevator wasn't working. One night the people next door checked out, yet had their alarm set for 4 a.m. We called down to the front desk and it took them over an hour to get someone to go in and turn it off. Otherwise I didn't mind the hotel. We drove in to Disneyland, to me that was too far to walk. Especially after a long day at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter