Recreation at CBR

jlaspoq

DIS Veteran
On wdwig.com there is something about a family plan for recreation - four hours of boat use and unlimited use of bikes for a fixed price during your stay. Daily plans too. Anyone have any info on these and what the prices are like? Guess it must vary by length of stay. Just wondering if it's cheaper than renting a boat, renting bikes, etc., and where the tradeoff point is. Thanks!

If you go to my web site listed below I have a picture of the sign at the marina listing the prices of the recreation at CBR.

Thanks, Safetymom! You're a great resource about CBR!

The "family plan" isn't listed, so I guess I'll check into it when we get there......

which is THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You are welcome. The number $199 comes to mind but I don't remember how long it is for. If you are going to be there for a week it is probably worth it. I know about 5 years ago we did the family plan and it really saved us a lot. Since then the kids have grown and we don't use it.

PS: Let us know how you enjoyed CBR and if you get the family plan price please post it for everyone.

I will be going back down in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter