• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recreated VMKs

vmkfan13

DIS Veteran
I understand that many people think that VMK's coming back but after almost a year of silence, I think that it's time to put that idea at rest. I have nothing against people who still believe "in the magic" and that VMK will come back however I can't say the same for the people who think recreating VMK (in it's entirety) will solve any problem or "ease the pain." I doubt any of these pathetic remakes will ever survive the wrath of Disney. Now of course I'm not specifically targeting one remake but you get the idea. ;)

By the way, I know there has been many threads on remakes before but hopefully we can keep this one open!

Nothing's impossible. It's not like you can truthfully say nothing like vmk at all will ever open. I know its the same for me with the opposite.. but oh well. I dont understand the whole battle of hope thing with this.. but im going to keep some of mine. Im just stubborn and wont give up lol. Besides, vmk is still alive if people still remember it.

Nothing's impossible. It's not like you can truthfully say nothing like vmk at all will ever open. I know its the same for me with the opposite.. but oh well. I dont understand the whole battle of hope thing with this.. but im going to keep some of mine. Im just stubborn and wont give up lol. Besides, vmk is still alive if people still remember it.

Hey, I'm not against the idea that VMK can reopen but I don't think it's a cause worth fighting for. There were clues that VMK was heading for closure even before they announced it. (Check out this search trend for VMK) On the other hand, I'm against the idea that VMK can be recreated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter