Recording now 7/28/09

:sick: Ugh, that was exhausting. Should I lie and tell my husband I got through so he doesn't laugh his head off at me? Better luck to me next time and congrats to everyone who got through...this was a funny thread to follow along with :goodvibes

I'M STILL ON HOLD!!!! i CAN HEAR YOU TALKING!!! tHIS IS THE TIM OF TIMANDLESLEY

Well that was fun... at least the boards kept me entertained...and I now know the Dis Unplugged number by heart....

Now back to the depressing work I was working on.....:lmao:

It's worth the busy signal to have a chance to get through. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I never want to hear another busy signal in my life :rotfl:

Me either! My phone apparently started to get angry with me and was just telling me "the number you are trying to call is busy..." I think it was getting sick of the busy sound too ;)

There is always next time.... :headache:

John

were you trying to call in from Oz? do you get that same infernal message (the number you are calling is not a toll free number. if you do not want to be charged.......) funny thing, there's more than one message....i think i got three different ones...

Were calls still being taken after? I hung up after Kevin said it was done...wahhhh

Congrats to everyone who got thru! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I can't wait to hear the show.

Wow! This looks like there was a party today. I can't decide if I am jealous or overwhelmed. Can't wait to listen to the show.

I can't wait either!

I'm on Cloud 9 right now! :cloud9:

I also want to send big hugs to Shelly! She was on hold and then they decided to stop for the day. :( You'll get through next time, girl!

OMG! I went out for a run and 1 1/2 hours later there are 20 more pages.
Looks like a fun time. Congrats to all who got through; I look forward to listening to it.

were you trying to call in from Oz? do you get that same infernal message (the number you are calling is not a toll free number. if you do not want to be charged.......) funny thing, there's more than one message....i think i got three different ones...

No. not this time. I was dialling in using my skype account. I got the normal busy signal.

I really encourage anybody outside of the US to become a skype user for anything to do with Disney, including contacting your favourite podcast.

It is now very reliablle and substantially cheaper than the mainstream traditional carriers.

After saying all that, I did not get through either.... :lmao:

John

As sad as I am that I didn't call in this time, I'm glad that others got the chance to. Next time, I will probably resume my selfishness and call in again. Mostly, I just want to redeem myself for the last time I called. :)

Anyway, I can't wait to listen to the show!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter