Recording now 7/28/09

No. not this time. I was dialling in using my skype account. I got the normal busy signal.

I really encourage anybody outside of the US to become a skype user for anything to do with Disney, including contacting your favourite podcast.

It is now very reliablle and substantially cheaper than the mainstream traditional carriers.

After saying all that, I did not get through either.... :lmao:

John

DH is a very heavy skype phone user (he has local skype phone numbers in multiple cities around the world for his business).
But i really hate skype - i still think the quality is terrible.

In any case, i couldn't take his phone hostage for an hour (he works 24/7/365 - his skype phone is never available for my use).

i guess i'll just keep listening to that message....here i was so excited to have made it back home from the opera in time to call (actually, DD was calling on my cell as i drove back, but i told her the wrong phone number so it didn't work)

oh well, better luck next time..

DD actually had a very interesting phone call planned...

Couldn't get in yesterday either. But, it seems like a lot of people did get in and will make for a great call in show. Looking forward to hearing it. Congratulaltions to everyone who made a call that got thru.

Bannermouse

Just finished reading the whole thread - how completely hilarious!! Totally skipped my mind that yesterday was call in or I would have followed along live! So excited to hear from some of the people/celebrities here on the show! Congratulations to everyone who got in, based on the comments posted I'm sure the show is going to be excellent. Looking forward to it.

No problem! I think it is such a great idea and really helps out. I love doing it for Food & Wine Festival trips! :)

I hear that - you think you're not spending much money at F&W, but those little plates add up! So worth it, though. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter