• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommended Dining Options (no dining plan)

Laurelinarien

Newbie Planner
Where do you go for your meals when paying out of pocket? I'd like to hear about your favorite places, both in IOA/USF and CityWalk!

We're gonna be there only 2 days, and we already know we'll be hitting the Harry Potter sites for sure, but where else should I go? Not an adventurous palate myself.

IOA

Hogsmeade- Three Broomsticks. They have a great family feast that is delicious. Roasted chicken, ribs, veggies and salad.

Mytho's

Confisco Grille

USF

Louie's Italian Restaurant.....really good pizza

Finnegan's

Lombard's Seafood Grille

CITYWALK

Cowfish

The Toothesome Chocolate Emporium

Vivo Italian Kitchen

Voodoo Donuts

Hi I am glad to see the HP restaurants on your list. We enjoy them a lot.

If you want a quick service in IOA Thunder Falls Terrace is really good.

City Walk we usually go to Toothsome twice. We have been to Bubba Gump and Margaritaville also.

We usually are the type of family to kind of stick to the same places, however on my next trip I will try some others.

I would check out the menu thread and some trip reports. There are a lot peeps here who love a good meal. You can get good suggestions.

We have a family of 5 and the great feast at the 3 Broomsticks is a really good deal, is good quality, and isn't adventurous by any means. Will be a staple of our trips every time we go.

If a variety of standard foods is your thing, the simpson's food court is not a bad choice.

NBC Grill is pretty good. Circus McGurkus has a fried chicken platter that's quite filling for a relatively low price. Gyros in the Lost Continent make for a quick lunch.

We definitely enjoyed Louie's, and were very surprised with how good the NBC Grill was during our recent trip. My family is pretty picky overall and everyone liked both of these places.

Red Oven Pizza at the City Walk. Reasonable price and great for people watching. I’m also a fan of Pat O’Briens for the piano players and the Hurricane and Jambalaya. I didn’t like Antojitos a few years ago, but tried it again on my recent trip and really enjoyed it. Inside the parks, it’s gotta be the Harry Potter restaurants and Krusty Burger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter