Recommendations near Hollywood Studios?

MCW3D

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are very much looking forward to our first trip to Disney in May. Just wondering if there are TS restaurants that you like and are easy to get to (and, how do we get there?) outside of HS where we could get back easily for Fantasmic that night. Not many reservations/times left in HS that would work for us and our 3 young kids. I have no idea how long it takes to get to a fro so if there's a hotel, boardwalk restaurant, etc. that's easy to get to I'd love to hear about them. Thanks so much!:dance3:

If you were to take the Boat or walkway from Hollywood Studios to the Boardwalk then I would highly recommend the ESPN Club, which happens to be my favorite Table Service Restaurant. Now they don't accept ADR's and how busy they are depends if there is a major sporting event going on that specifc day.

Welcome to the DIS !

It's a GREAT idea to stay around the DHS resort....

Can you not get a Fantasmic Dining Package? They are usually available at H&V, MM, and HBD restaurants.

If all inside DHS are not available... try to stay at DHS area resorts.

Those are : Swan, Dolphin, Boardwalk, Yacht Club and Beach Club.

Beach Club is the furthest (but still not that far via boat) and they have the Cape May Buffet which is a seafood (and other buffet items) buffet.

We've eaten there about 4-5 times. Might be an option with little ones...

Another thought.... If you are on dining plan... keep with Counter Service on your DHS day and "Save " the table service dining for another day.

We enjoy the Counter Service at Sunset Market which is an outdoor area between RNR and ToT. There are many different counters there with several CS options.

Have a magical visit !
Mary
PS: Just saw you will be there in May. We are hosting a Dismeet at DTD 5/30, pm me if you want to join !

i would definitely consider the restaurants in the EC resort area. You can easily take the boat to the YC, BC, BW.
Take a look at the menus for the following:
Yachtsmans St, ESPN, Big River, Flying fish, Capt Galley, Cape May or Beaches & Cream

Avoid Kouzzina - not the great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter