• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommendations for Poly Garden Rooms location

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
I'm helping a friend at work plan her first Disney trip with her DH and DS's 4&7. They are going late August and have already reserved Poly gardenview. Any suggestions which building to request so they would be centrally located? I stayed there when my girls were that age some 15 years ago and know it's a different place now.

Also, anyone know if they have a kids club there or something like that so the parents can go out for dinner one night, and if they ever used it. It's so much fun to help someone else plan their first trip. Nothing like spreading the magic.

Glory Days, I'm staying there for the first time in August too! I have requested the Niue Bldg., ground floor because it seems close to the GCH and the volcano pool. The Poly has the Neverland Club when the adults want to go out without the kids!

TC:cool:

We stayed in the Raratonga (sp) and it was very convenient for us and our 5 & 2 year old kids. It is very close to the Neverland Club (which our daughter LOVED!!) and the laundry. It is also next to one of the pools and directly adjacent to the great ceremonial house. The only thing I would recommend is that you ask for something on the second floor. The rooms on the 1st floor smelled of heavily scented cleaner (very sweet and nauseating). We asked to move and were happily accomodated.

Have fun!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter