• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommendations for ADR at EPCOT?

Personally, I like either Chefs de France or La Hacienda. The food at La Hacienda is more a Baja Mexico type. I really like the shareable skillet dinners that they have. FYI, the chips and salsa are the exact same at both San Angel and La Hacienda. The food at France is just as good as well. Personally, I would pick which ever one fits your time better as they are both great options and where you plan to be at that time.

La Hacienda is amazing! I went there for dinner in August and everything we had was delicious! I recommend the queso as an appetizer, and the short rib for your entree (it was so tender that I could cut it with the fork!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter