• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommendation for a guide book?

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
Going in May on a multi-generation trip...not everyone reads on the disboards, so I wanted to bring a guide book for us to reference, jot notes, etc. Any recommendations??

Unofficial guide, but make sure if looking at used copies that date is only 2 or less years old.....many, many changes happen.....I distribute the guide to families to read for attraction content, then update them with current info

I second the recommendation to check at your local library before you purchase any book for a couple of reasons. Different guides have different focuses and different opinions, so you'll need to see which one matches you and your family the best. It would be a waste to buy a book and then find out you disagree with half of their recommendations/opinions (if you always agree or always disagree, that would be helpful, but fifty/fifty is not). Also, things change relatively quickly with DLR, so by the time a guide is published, there is a good chance that some of the information will be out of date.

search flashlightworthy book guide...they have reviews if you can't make it to the library.....my choice came in second, but then i tend to be brutally honest when posting here about Disneyland

Honestly. Most guidebooks are outdated by the time they hit the bookshelves. You will find so much more update to day & useful information here.

If you really want a book I concur looking at your local library and getting the most current edition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter