Recommend me a mask

I've been using the paper ones you can get at Costco (or anywhere). Costco is now carrying the paper ones in black, which I love. They are the most comfortable for me. The KN95s are good too but they can run about a $1 per mask.

I haven't had much success with the cloth masks. I found one I liked in Walmart by a brand called iFly. It was really good in this one fabric style. I bought 3 more in different colors and they were not the same. :(

I think I'll have to pick up some Old Navy ones based on these reviews. For some reason, I didn't think they had the nose wire in them so I avoided them. But sounds like they do. I have glasses and it's just awful.
The old navy ones do not have the nose piece but the ones at the Gap do. The masks are the same except for that.

We find KN-95 masks very breathable, because they don't cling to your mouth or nose. They're also among the safest masks.
I have to wear them 9 hrs a day at work inside and they are SOOOO hot. I cannot imagine trying to wear them at Disney.

We find KN-95 masks very breathable, because they don't cling to your mouth or nose. They're also among the safest masks.
That's what we use, but we only wear them for a few minutes going into Publix or somewhere else in public. I don't know how they would be to wear all day.

Lots of inexpensive choices on Amazon -- I ordered a spare 5-pack Friday night and they were delivered Saturday morning.

That's what we use, but we only wear them for a few minutes going into Publix or somewhere else in public. I don't know how they would be to wear all day.
I wear them all day every day at work and have no issue. They're very comfortable imo.

I've been using the paper ones you can get at Costco (or anywhere). Costco is now carrying the paper ones in black, which I love. They are the most comfortable for me. The KN95s are good too but they can run about a $1 per mask.

I haven't had much success with the cloth masks. I found one I liked in Walmart by a brand called iFly. It was really good in this one fabric style. I bought 3 more in different colors and they were not the same. :(

I think I'll have to pick up some Old Navy ones based on these reviews. For some reason, I didn't think they had the nose wire in them so I avoided them. But sounds like they do. I have glasses and it's just awful.
FYI...they do not have a nose wire. I thought they wouldn't work for me, but these are the only ones that do not fog up my glasses...go figure. Plus the adjustable straps are super comfortable!

Hanes. They look like you're wearing tighty whities on your face but they are the most comfortable ones I've found. Plus they come in black.

Granted I wear kn95s all day at work so my standards for comfort are low but my Vera Bradley masks (the ones with the adjustable ear loops) are the most comfortable I own.

I also have some UCF masks from RockemSocks. They are three layer, adjustable ear loops, and very comfortable.

If you want something to represent a college, they make masks with many colleges' logos/mascots/etc. Really nice graphics to go along with the good fit and comfort. And, of course, they also make socks.

Here's their college masks page -- you'll have to click on the link:

https://rockemsocks.com/collections/college-masks
And a sample pic:

My family’s favorites have been the Bloch masks. With 4 dancers in the house, they all say they’re the easiest to breathe in and have been wearing them for class/rehearsals when they were in person. I ended up buying some for myself because they liked them so much.

The old navy ones do not have the nose piece but the ones at the Gap do. The masks are the same except for that.
The Athleta masks also have the nose piece and adjustable straps...they're my favorite fabric mask of the Old Navy/Gap/Athleta brands

Have done two week long WDW trips. Brought at least 10 different types of masks each time. My husband found he was most comfortable in surgical masks and I was most comfortable in the KN95 masks. I have quite a few issues with the straps hurting my ears, but the KN95 masks that I brought have very soft ear loops so they weren't too bad. I also bought a headband that has buttons on it to attach the straps to and some days I would use that to give my ears a break.

I rarely go anywhere but....

I like the vera bradley masks. They have a pocket for a filter.

As to fit.... hair pins (bobby pins). I can adjust to fit comfortably and no ear pull.

I make my own,and from trial and error I've come up with some I like...(well I don't love them but I can stand them lol) What works for me (and passes the candle test too) is the Olson mask design with outside layer of 100% cotton,inside layer of stretchy nylon (think like a bathing suit) and I bought adjustable elastic things for the earpieces on Amazon. ($6 for 50) I have a smaller face,so I actually use a pattern for ages 5-10 year old, the adult size one is just too big for me. I usually put a small metal twist tie thing for the nosepiece,as it helps keep my breath in,and less fog on the glasses. Also I use a defogger spray for my glasses which helps.

I really like the Kohls bespoke mask. They have adjustable ear straps, nose wire (if that's important), and don't fog up my glasses while I work.

For anyone still searching for their ideal style of mask, or anyone looking just to stock up on a few more at a great price, Nordstrom's website has some screaming deals on mask sets right now -- and they ship free.

We have a lot of different ones.
DH likes the disposable ones the best. He wore those at Disney for our 2 week trip.
We have KN 95 for the plane. They were too tight on him. One ear strap broke, so he is just doubling the disposable one.
I like Target ones (they have a place for a filter) and Disney.....but the more I wash them, the tighter the ear straps are getting.
I do like cute ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter