Recommend a quick service restaurant at each park

MK - Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn & Café
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons (The Land)
HS - Backlot Express
AK - Harambe Market

MK: Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill
AK: Flametree BBQ
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe or Sunshine Seasons
HS: tough one. I'd pay a few $s more & make an ADR for Sci-Fi. Make that ADR sooner rather than later as it is popular & walk-ins are a challenge.

We actually have an ADR for Sci-Fi for dinner on our HS day....so it sure helpful to hear of the QS suggestions

Depends on how long you are staying - that's a lot of sit-down meals for us. Remember you will have Food and Wine in the fall at Epcot so you can eat around the world.

Epcot - F&W but we love La Halles too
MK - Columbia HH or Storybook Treats (that Nutella and Strawberry Waffle is awesome)
AK - Harambe or Flame Tree
HS - I would have said Starring Rolls but Rosie's seems best choice now.

Yeah, we are there for 7 days, me will have 7 TS meals, and 7 QS meals, with (usually) breakfast in room. We have tried CHH a few times, but I'm not familiar with Storybook treats.....however a Nutella waffle sounds :love:

My DH is the world's most boring eater, so take that into account when you look at my suggestions

AK - Restaurantasaurus - we like it especially because they have free drink refills
EP - La Cantina de San Angel or Liberty Inn (crazy at it sounds, Liberty Inn had the best burgers of the entire trip because they are served on a brioche bun instead of the gross "Disney" buns)
MK - Columbia Harbor House
HS - Backlot Express - decent food, and free drink refills.

Us too...pretty boring! So we tend to find one place we like, and just keep returning, I appreciate your suggestions! I'm going to put Liberty Inn on my list....I want to try LTT each time, and we've never fit it in yet, so maybe this is getting closer!

If you go to Pecos Bill's, let me recommend getting two or three fajita platters and splitting them between your family. They are huge! Each platter contains decent servings of rice, beans, chicken and steak plus warmed tortillas. The toppings bar is awesome with fresh guacamole, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, salsas, etc. One platter can easily feed two people.

Columbia Harbor House has healthy choices like the tuna or veggie sandwiches plus grilled salmon with steamed broccoli and cous cous. I was impressed by Casey's foot longs last trip. Cosmic Ray's is a long time favorite. The only place I avoid is Pinocchio. Disney does not do Italian well most of the time IMO.

MK - Columbia Harbour House, Tomorrowland Terrace (when open)
Epcot - Kringla Bakeri og Kafe, Cantina de San Angel
HS - ABC Commissary (not terribly exciting food, but it's good)

MK - Columbia Harbour House
AK - Flametree
Epcot - Les Halle's or Sunshine Seasons
HS - Not really quick service but Sweet Spells for the Carrot Cake Cookie

I have found though that Disney has improved in there Pizzas,
used to be they were like frozen Digiorno Pizzas but they offer Flatbread which it 100% better tasting.
at AK--Pizzafari has these and also at MK--Pinocchios' Haus.

If you have NO dietary restrictions, any QS location is OK.
I have restrictions because of allergies and can't eat Pork, beef or chicken.
My DH and DS wanted to eat at Flame Tree last trip and I went along with them knowing there was only a Watermelon Salad that I could eat,
While it was good it was not filling. My DH and DS also didn't think the sandwiches were very good.
Sitting was outside (no airconditioning) and birds were wanting food (they were kind of aggressive)
there were signs saying not to feed birds but people were still doing it.

MK - Columbia Harbor House
HS - Backlot Express or ABC Commissary (salads)
EP - Kringla Bakery (Norway) or Les Halles (France)
AK - Yak & Yeti QS or Harambe....but maybe the new one in Pandora ???

When we were there last year they allowed us to order any food from any window. Has this changed?
We could only get the ribs from one place, but my kids wanted something from another window. Me and my husband would have split up and waited in both lines if we had known. Now we know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter