Recommend a 2BR suite resort off-site

Gearbm95

Mouseketeer
Looking to plan a family vacation for next April and was looking for some recommendations on a resort that has quality 2BR suites.

Doesn’t need to be super close to Disney, however an excellent pool is necessary.

Looking to plan a family vacation for next April and was looking for some recommendations on a resort that has quality 2BR suites.

Doesn’t need to be super close to Disney, however an excellent pool is necessary.
We always go with Wyndham Bonnet Creek (WBC) when we stay offsite. (And, over the years, we have tried many offsite options.) We've stayed at WBC a few times. They have 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condos. They also have an extensive pool system that wraps around the lake. You can try out several of the pools while you are there.

The best part is that, because of its location, it almost feels like you are staying onsite. WBC is closer to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios than many Disney hotels.

But you really need a car to stay at WBC.

You can get good prices on eBay but might have to wait a while before April 2022 is available.

We love Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Would always be first choice.

This July we are booked at Marriott World Center, they have 2 and 3 bedroom units. The pool looks nice with slides.

Booked in October at Marriott Grande Vista. Have stayed before, pool is nice but wouldn't say great.

Another option I stayed many times is Sheraton Vistana Resort. There is a great thread on here about it. Good location.

Last edited:

Wyndham Bonnet Creek looks huge! Do they have convenient food services, etc? shuttle Service?
If book online with timeshare rentals, How to avoid being scammed?
And what is check/in checkout time?

Last edited:
How do you look up rates? I only see the 1 bedroom hotel-type rooms on the official site.

Are you looking at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Grand Hotel? That is a hotel tucked in among the WBC Resort "timeshare" units.

There are various ways to book, others can tell you how they did, I always used SkyAuction.

Last edited:
We booked at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek through VRBO for this September. Way cheaper than through their main site.

Another option I stayed many times is Sheraton Vistana Resort. There is a great thread on here about it. Good location.

I just wanted to throw a vote to look at Vistana Villas. (I haven't stayed at WBC so I'm not saying to avoid that by any means..) Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, not to be confused with its sister property the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort (note on that later) is really close to the parks, have clean and comfortable rooms, and everything is in fairly good condition. It's divided up into 7 sections (I think? this is from memory..) and each has its own room config, pool area, and feel. You can walk among all of the areas and try out the various pools.

Upside - lots of pools to try, close to parks, generally quite reasonably priced. If you have (or know someone that has) Interval International access by chance, they're ALWAYS available as an exchange or cheap getaway. I pay $200-400 / week for 2BR that way.

Downside - none are huge or particularly fancy. If you want fancy pool, maybe WBC (don't know firsthand) or try Marriott Lakeshore Reserve. Lakeshore is out near Seaworld, so it's a hike but I don't know what you meant by not super close.

Back to the Vistana Villages - I haven't stayed there, II says they're fancier-- again near SeaWorld.

Has anyone stayed at Liki Tiki recently? I was handed down a timeshare there a while back when relatives got too elderly expert level to travel but I haven't stayed there in a decade. (Oddly I know a lot more about Vistana Villas even though I own @ Liki Tiki) It's very close to parks as well... needed a refresh the last time I stayed but was fine...

Our family has been going down now for over 20 years,we own Dvc but we also stay across the street at the Sheraton vistana resort.they have 2 bedrooms ,2 bath,living room with pullout couch a dining room and full kitchen.The property has 7 pools but we prefer the pool and rooms in the cascades section.they have a nice snack bar/regular bar right by the pool.just don’t get involved with any sales pitches they offer money but you will waste half a day there.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek looks very nice. Our friends have stayed at Vistana many times and get incredible deals and keep going back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter