Recipe swap by email!!! Signup Now! One Recipe !!

hiya! All you need to do is either email me or mail me a recipe by August 1st: here is more info:Everyone can either email me ONE decorated and embellished recipe- or actually mail me one copy of a decorated and embellished recipe. You might even have one laying around that you could scan and email-- or mail them to me and I will scan them! Or you might use a computer program to make your pages and can just email that! Then I will email everyone a competed package with all the emails. You can then print them out yourself and have a nice recipe booklet. Here is an example of one of my pages:
apple_pie23.jpg

Ok now the technical info: Due date August 1st !

Please post on this thread if you want to participate!

Please email your recipe to kittychatalot@yahoo.com or mail them to

Ali Smith
4596 Valley Parkway apt M
Smyrna GA 30082

Any questions :
kittychatalot@yahoo.com

Ok all- so far 6 recipes- here's what i got:
MousseauMob - pablo choc souffle
Queenie- chocolate mouse
Joy edwards - chowder
kim shreiber- rigatonni
Diana- pink lemonade pie

Susan- curly pasta
If you sent me one and I dont have it listed please re- email it to me : kittychatalot@yahoo.com
or PM me! Due date is August 1st!

I resent you mine. Please let me know if you get it. Maybe I should just mail it to you? I'm sending it in pdf format. What do you think is best?

These recipes are gorgeous! Ok everyone - deadline is coming up August 1st- It is so easy- email me a page you have created with a recipe on it. It can be simple or elaborate- it does not matter! Your recipe may be the one that everyone has been waiting for!~

kittychatalot said:
These recipes are gorgeous! Ok everyone - deadline is coming up August 1st- It is so easy- email me a page you have created with a recipe on it. It can be simple or elaborate- it does not matter! Your recipe may be the one that everyone has been waiting for!~

TRUE, TRUE - Jump in everyone I'm DYING for your recipe's!!!!! I LOVE getting new recipes. Please don't make me come out there - it's not a pretty picture, I don't like to do it! :maleficen

MousseauMob - palo choc souffle
Queenie- chocolate mouse
Joy edwards - chowder
kim shreiber- rigatonni
Diana- pink lemonade pie
Susan- curly pasta
michelle-monkey bread
Kittychatalot- Southern Comfort Cake

Last Day Ladies and Gentlemen! All recipes must be in by today! Even if you just want to submit a regular recipe- I will jazz up the page!

I emailed you a recipe. I hope it is alright. I was wondering if I was supposed to put my name or dis name on it somewhere. I look forward to receiving the other recipes. Thanks again for hosting.

Becky

Hi all- I am just finishing up a webpage with the recipes so it will be just a bit before it is done!

Can anyone who participated in this swap please PM me the link to the recipes... I never got the link and I emailed the host and have not heard back....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter