recipe for breakfast lasagna

Daisymae26

<font color=green>I am shopping and comparing befo
I visited WDW this January 2004 and had breakfast at the crystal Palace in the magic kingdom. i was intrigued by the breakfast lasagna and forgot to ask for the recipe. so, i went online to find it, but the only recipes i could find called for layering pancakes and waffles with strawberries, blueberries, and pastry cream. the breakfast lasagna i had was almost like a cake. it was a moist batter with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and bananas and was topped off with a custard/pudding and sliced bananas. it was baked in a square pan nad a skillet. i would really like this recipe so i can make it for my daughter's birthday next month. she really loved it! Can anyone share this new recipe? thanks.

Welcome to the DIS, <b>Daisymae26</b>!

You may want to ask this question on our regular recipes board. You will find it right <b>HERE</b>.

This board is for low carb or Weight Watcher recipes and I've got a feeling this recipe you are looking for wouldn't fit either plan ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter