Recently back from ASMO, any ?s

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
I got home a week or so ago from a magical week at ASMO, and stayed in Dalmations 4711, and can answer any questions anyone has about the resort, just post em here, and I'll come back and answer. If you require a personal response, please email me at jdawson57@cogeco.ca, and I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Jules

How did you like the resort? Did you request Dalmations? I am considering fantasia just so I am close. I would rather be in Dalmations or toy story though. Was there a parking lot near your room? Thanks..amy

I'm looking for pros and cons about the AllStar's. I'm thinking about staying there for half our stay in Aug so that we can afford 3 nights at a deluxe. What did you like the most and what did you like the least??

corvair, we stayed at ASMo in August in the Toy Story Woody bldg.

If you'd truly rather dalmatians or TS, then I'd say go for it. They're both really close to the food court, so it shouldn't be much of an issue. I don't think the location of Fantasia is worth the extra $$. It's truly not that much closer.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter