Recent WOC dessert party reviews? Pictures?

My apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. Does any one know how / where they handle ECVs at the Dessert Party? I will be renting an ECV for mobility issues, but I am not at all dependent on it. So, I am wondering if they would want me to take the ECV to the Dessert Party viewing area and use it as my seat, or if I could park it somewhere nearby and use one of their actual seats... Obviously I will ask the CM when I get there, but was just curious if anyone knew. 🙂

You won't have to use it at your seat , they will ask what you want to do :)
So I usually stay in mine when I need one , and let them know I am fine with a high top ( my preference) and they usually will direct where to park nearby. So whatever you feel most comfortable with, but I'd take it down to the area because when WOC lets out it can be a madhouse.

Any recent experiences with allergy options? We have dairy allergies in our party and I've read on DISabilities that the allergy option is fruit plate only which would be a huge dissapointment at a dessert party. TIA for any information

Any recent experiences with allergy options? We have dairy allergies in our party and I've read on DISabilities that the allergy option is fruit plate only which would be a huge dissapointment at a dessert party. TIA for any information
One member in our group had the gluten free plate. It did have a gluten free cookie and cake. It wasn’t just fruit.

When we went in August, there was a fruit plate and I also think a cheese plate option. We got the fruit plate for my food allergy kids. (Wasn't told about a gluten free plate that someone else mentioned).

We bought the tickets for the guaranteed seating vs desserts. What I did was buy cotton candy and candy at one of the carts nearby. They was also a dairy free treats at the Adorable Snowman, but I did not get that as we had enough sweets. In addition to candy and cotton candy, my two kids shared a huge fruit plate and they were really happy with this. My husband and I then got another dessert plate and took that to go (would have been one of the kids plates), because we feel like a fruit plate was not the same value as a dessert plate.

We went in August and had a low table in front of the stairs. One thing you have to be prepared for is people standing in front of you on the next tier below. People only standing isn't a problem. However, we had two families standing directly in front of us with kids on their shoulders and it was difficult to see the show. We are used to that for a lot of shows, but when you purchase special seating to see the show and then can't see well, that is really annoying.

Hello, when is the best time to line up if we want a high top? We have an 8 o'clock party time and I'm slightly confused. I haven't watched the entirety of WOC in over ten years as a short person. I stopped even trying 8 years ago. I'm looking forward to actually seeing the show.

Do you think they will change the desserts/offerings for the holiday season? I have the dessert party booked in early December...

Hello, when is the best time to line up if we want a high top? We have an 8 o'clock party time and I'm slightly confused. I haven't watched the entirety of WOC in over ten years as a short person. I stopped even trying 8 years ago. I'm looking forward to actually seeing the show.
we wanted a high top and lined up early, like 6:25 pm and were NOT the first in line. Right at about 7pm they start checking people in and thats when you can specify a high top or a low top and the general area you want to be in

Do you get to choose the actual table you want, or just low or high? If so, what are good numbers in both categories?
They come around with an iPad with all the seating and plug people in as they check you in, I'm sure you can request a certain number. I can't imagine why not, they're adding you digitally to your table as they check you in. We had a high top with a great view, it was #42

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter