Recent SWDAS Western Dining Rotation/Menus

WishUponAStarryNight

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here recently sailed the Fantasy on a SWDAS Western who recalls the dining rotation and menus offered on their sailing? I didn't think the Pirate menu was served on the SWDAS sailings, but I've seen conflicting information. Also, is it still the case that aside from the three standard rotational menus, everyone has the same menu each night? It sounds like Tiana's has two different menus, so maybe it's different on the Wonder but not the other ships? Any help is much appreciated.

There are several navigators from February on Scott's blog - http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

On those cruises, they did both the Pirates and the Star Wars menus.
Thank you. I looked there, but I'm not sure how accurate the menu is. One set of navigators is listed to have had the standard rotational menu 5 of 7 nights. The shorter navigators don't have as much information as they used to and I think Scott fills in where he can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter