Recent Sanaa experiences (5:30 rez)

rosie5189

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Looking for recent Sanaa experiences with a 5:30ish reservation. We have one booked for mid-May. Previously went in 2016 and I stupidly booked a 7:30 dinner and it was too dark to see any animals 😅

This time I’m hoping our 3 year old will be able to see some animals while we eat.

Thanks!

In mid-May you should be able to see lots of animals. Sunset then would be right around 8 pm. So a 5:30 reservation will still have lots of sunlight.

I definitely wouldn't book it for animal views. We were seated well away from the windows and couldn't see a think--I realized probably 90% of the restaurant is away from the windows. You can go outside to the viewing area before or after the meal and see the animals and for that daylight is optional because they provide night vision goggles at the viewing area at night.

We ate there last week around 3 PM. We got a window seat as the restaurant was almost empty. We saw a few giraffes in the background, but nothing up close. I agree with a pp; the deck offers a more panoramic view than the windows.

If you go right when the restaurant opens, you would have the best chance of getting a table by the windows. I usually book a 5 pm reservation and have always gotten a window table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter