• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

recent restaurant des stars experiences?

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
Anyone been more recently?:confused3 Thinking about this for beginning August this year:goodvibes

Ate here in June and the meal was great as always. Plenty of choice & they kept the food topped up & it was all hot.

The beef bourguignon is my fave the meat just melts in your mouth.

This restaurant is always a must for us:goodvibes

We ate there at the begining of June and had a lovely meal...Dp said it was the best meal of all the ones we had. The food was hot with a good selection to choose from. We would eat there again :)

Luv Suzy

Went here on our trip a few weeks ago and the food was as good as usual (although I was gutted that they'd removed two of my favourite dishes!) but it was rammed with people.

There was a 25 minute queue to get in without a reservation, which is more than usual but not shockingly so, but even with a reservation it took us 10 minutes to get seated, which is normally a walk-in. And people were two deep at almost all the buffet stations, so you had to be prepared to use your sharp elbows if you wanted any food (or at least if you wanted it still to be hot when you got back to your table).

I'd definitely go as it's the best restaurant in that park, just try and get a reservation outside standard lunch hours!

We had a reservation for 12:15hrs and got seated straight away. There were loads of empty tables and only a couple of people at the buffet at that point. By 13:00hrs the place was filling up and there was a big queue for both those with reservations and those without.

hth
Luv Suzy

We went last Wednesday, and did not like it at all! I'd agree the food was lovely, but we booked, and it still took us over half an hour to actually be seated. Then we didn't get given our drinks, so had to chase them up, repeatedly, before they eventually arrived after another 15-20 minutes. The restaurant wasn't full, it was 3:30. I just was not impressed at all. It was also a very hot day, and the restaurant wasn't airconditioned, so we were all feeling hot and bothered!

We also went in early June and this was a highlight of our trip. We ate late, so that it meant we only wanted a snack in the evening. We went in at 3:30 and were aeated immediately after paying.

We went straight to the buffet and our drinks were on our table when we returned. I was pleasantly surprised that the food was still being topped up and refreshed right up to closing time. The food was absolutely fantastic! A great selection and we all ate and ate!!!!

We all loved the chef coming round with Remy doing their thing too. It is definately on our list as a must do when we return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter