recent onboard shopping...pandora, alex & ani

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I was looking on ebay at DCL pandora beads and they have one with an outline of steamboat willie. Has anyone shopped recently (Dream, specifically) that can verify it is available? I have the heart bead with the DCL logo and also the anchor dangle. I am not interested in the captain Minnie bead; I don't go full-on cartoon for my beads.
Also, is the Alex & Ani bracelet with the logo/anchor with the colors on it still in stock?
Thanks for any information. I have all the magnets I need and I'm trying to cut back on T shirts as well, but I love my Pandora bracelet and my alex & anis.

If you are referring to a round charm that has the DC logo on the other side - that was a 3 piece collection for 2018; it had that charm, the hanging ship charm and a 2018 Glass bead.

I was on the Fantasy late April/Early May and they told me they did not do a 2019 charm. They have the Captain Minnie one in stead.

well that's a bummer. No disrespect to Captain Minnie, of course, it's just too cartoonish for me. I'll look forward to the Alex & Ani though!

When is your cruise on the Dream ? I will be on board June 23 and can report back with what they have on the Dream then for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter