• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Ming Garden reviews?

Terry's Angels

Living My Life Like it's Golden
Hi all,

My DH made online ressies for Ming Court (on I-Drive) for dinner on Mother's Day. After six days of eating onsite, we're thinking that it will be good for us to eat off-site. The website looks great, but I really would like some personal information about the resturant. TIA

We ate there 12 months ago and it was real nice, clean good quality and great service. A friend went in January and raved about it.
Hazel

Its a beautiful restaurant excellent service and the best Chinese in Orlando. Chinese is our favorite and though no cheap this is the best. They even package your leftovers up for you for later! We eat here for good chinese each vacation as Disneys cinese restauarant 9 dragons is sub par.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter