Recent experiences with the pet friendly resorts?

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
We are debating where to stay on an upcoming trip. I’m curious as to how the pet friendly resorts have worked out. We do not like the concept, but think one of the pet friendly resorts may best meet our wants for our resort this time. I looked through past threads, but didn’t really find anything current. If it has ended up being no big deal, we don’t want to skip out on a resort that looks better for us.

Edited to add: allergies are a large part of our issues, as are some phobias due to a past bite experience. I’m reading about the allergy deep cleaning which could be helpful.

Last edited:
We are debating where to stay on an upcoming trip. I’m curious as to how the pet friendly resorts have worked out. We do not like the concept, but think one of the pet friendly resorts may best meet our wants for our resort this time. I looked through past threads, but didn’t really find anything current. If it has ended up being no big deal, we don’t want to skip out on a resort that looks better for us.

Edited to add: allergies are a large part of our issues, as are some phobias due to a past bite experience. I’m reading about the allergy deep cleaning which could be helpful.

The Moderators have asked that all real life experiences with dogs at the dog friendly resorts be posted here.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/experiences-at-dog-friendly-disney-resorts.3643324/

There haven't been too many recent posts because it has not been as big of an issue as many here thought.

Also if you have a specific resort in mind, I would check out the specific resort board in addition to the dog experiences sticky. (For example on the POR board someone mentioned that a CM said there haven't been that many dogs booked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter