Recent Experiences at Wine Country Trattoria for WoC?

basicprincess24

Earning My Ears
DH and I have the World of Color dinner package reserved this weekend, but I'm second guessing it. We did the package at Ariel's Grotto a few years ago and enjoyed it, so we decided to do it again at Wine Country Trattoria. The more I think about it, I keep thinking its too expensive and we could just get a FP for World of Color, grab a corn dog, and call it a day.

Thoughts?? Has anyone eaten here recently?

I ate here in March so not too recently but we had a wonderful meal, one of our favourites ever in any Disney park. If you sit on the terrace and can hear the park music, it’s so atmospheric. I seriously get goosebumps thinking about it, as it was just a lovely experience with my husband. It’s now one of my go to reservations. Gutted we didn’t do it on our first two visits to DL!

It’s not that expensive either I don’t find personally. We didn’t fancy a starter or dessert as we had already had a few snacks from the food and wine booths throughout the day. I would definitely give it a try!

It’s not that expensive either I don’t find personally. We didn’t fancy a starter or dessert as we had already had a few snacks from the food and wine booths throughout the day. I would definitely give it a try!
The WOC dining package at Wine Country Trattoria is a fixed price and includes a starter and dessert. You order from a dining package menu that is more limited than the a la carte menu, but there were enough entree (mains) selections and we all enjoyed our choices. Service was attentive. I do not know if you can order anything from the a la carte menu in place of the package options.

I love WCT - it's one of my favorites. We were there for WOC dining in June, and we were seated near the walkway where we could see the Pixar Play Parade go by from our table. That's not a consideration any more, but it was still a lovely time. It is one of my favorite TS places: not too expensive, nice atmosphere, and good food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter