• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent experience with uber/lyft/taxi from LGB to Disneyland?

lvdis

love disney
Does anyone have recent experience using uber, lyft or taxi from Long Beach airport to a hotel on Harbor? Also, the return trip?

We have a flight into LGB on 4/20/22, returning on 4/26/22. I'm trying to find out how easy it is to get rideshare or taxi transportation and approximate price range to/from.

Forgot to mention, there will be 4 of us (all adults).

Thanks!

Last edited:
We used Lyft from Hyatt House to LGB back in December. On a Sunday morning at 8:30 I paid approx. $50 including tip. Took about 10-15 minutes for driver to arrive at the hotel. Overall easy experience.

ETA: We’re a party of 4 so had to book an XL vehicle, which costs a bit more.

Typically costs around $30. When I flew in to LGB earlier this month, Uber had surge pricing (around $60) so I booked a Lyft for just under $30 instead.

We used Lyft both directions from LBG and it was super easy. Ordered it as we were picking up our bags and it was there quick! Going back from our hotel it took about 20 minutes to get one.

One of the easiest airports you will get a ride from. I find getting a ride TO LGB has become harder , lots cancel on me so have been setting up a flat rate taxi ahead of time.

Taxis are right across the street in front of the terminal. Flat rate $45 (previously) and you can probably arrange with your driver a return. Very easy.
I'm a solo tripper to DLR.

I flew into Orange County - SNA 2022 Feb.
The taxi Flat Rate was $45 to the Desert Inn & Suites each way, I paid cash.
Pre-Covid it was around $35 each way.

Pre-Covid when Jet Blue flew PDX to LGB the Flate Rate for a taxi was usually around $70 to $75 Cash. I use to fly into LGB all the time and It was never as low as $45 buck for me.

I never paid more than the flat rate $45 from LGB to DLR area. The taxi area has signs posted that detail flat rates (and inside the cabs the rates are posted as well.) And the drivers were willing to pick up at DLR for return to LGB for the flat rate..... worked out in advance.

Last time I flew into Long Beach (pre-covid) a taxi was $45 or $50 flat rate.

Guess I was taken for a real RIDE....

When Jet Blue begins the PDX to LGB route again I will chek the link about. thanks

Taxis are right across the street in front of the terminal. Flat rate $45 (previously) and you can probably arrange with your driver a return. Very easy.

This is what we did in January. $45 flat rate, arranged for the return to airport ride with our same driver. We fit 3 adults and 1 child (booster seat) in the taxi.

February 2024. We used a taxi from/back to the airport since it was cheaper than Uber, which is what we normally use. Flat rate minivan taxi from Yellow Long Beach was $52. I have a driver name and number if interested. Uber was $80+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter