• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Daytona Beach Thread....

baileybrad

and Casey, too!
there was a recent thread about the Daytona Beach area and a few folks who lived in the area were able to contribute. We have stayed at Daytona Beach for years. We have stayed at a little local owned place called The Tropical Manor that is great for folks with little ones. It is older as many of the DB area motels are. My spouse wants to stay at a newer place this Labor Day week so I booked a stay at the TROPICAL SHORES. It is located farther down the beach in DBS. I seem to remember it being built when we there about 3 years ago. It is a timeshare operation and you must do a tour. We have no problem with that. We got a great rate, especially considering that it is LD week, of $45 a night for the week. Can anyone contribute any information about this place? Am I right in my assumption that it was actually new construction and not a rehab of an existing motel...that seems to be the thing in Daytona these days, converting older high rise motels such as the The Maverick into timeshare operations. We booked thru Hotel Kingdom and have always had good service from their company. Any info would be appreciated this property. Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter