Recent Character Meal Experiences?

Does anyone know what times are considered Brunch at Storytellers? Thinking I may have to convince H to do this one, the menu looks great!
It’s listed in the app. The brunch is really good and I think much better value than breakfast since it’s all the breakfast items plus a lot of served small plates. It was all really good!

2DCEA382-54D9-4CC9-988D-D5322B0598F5.jpeg

Thank you! I looked on the website and didn't see it and forgot about looking in the app 🤦‍♀️ And of course I just checked the website again and it's definitely there, I just skimmed right over it.

Our reservations are for 10:45. Technically, since they bring brunch out at 11, we will have the brunch options, correct? I searched for “brunch” times when making the reservations at that time was one that popped up

I really doubt it by February! All character interactions have been distanced since the parks reopened and I don’t see that changing any time soon! We still had a great time at Storyteller’s (see my review above).
Are there servers at the buffet that put the food on your plate or does everyone handle the food?

I found that the current price for a CB at the Plaza Inn is $42 for an adult.
Can anyone tell me the price of the Storyteller's CB for an adult?

I found that the current price for a CB at the Plaza Inn is $42 for an adult.
Can anyone tell me the price of the Storyteller's CB for an adult?
I believe it was $51 when I had brunch there about a month ago. WELL WORTH the small upcharge compared to Plaza for much better food!

I think they meant the serving utensils. And yes, everyone is touching those.
Oh yes. Of course. 🤦‍♀️ And yes. I even saw a kid stick his entire hand into a pile of food (no joke!). It would be nice if they would serve you so you didn’t have to touch the serving utensils. I just used hand sanitizer after serving myself and my kids, and I didn’t let my kids touch anything themselves.

Oh yes. Of course. 🤦‍♀️ And yes. I even saw a kid stick his entire hand into a pile of food (no joke!). It would be nice if they would serve you so you didn’t have to touch the serving utensils. I just used hand sanitizer after serving myself and my kids, and I didn’t let my kids touch anything themselves.
We bring disposable gloves, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter