Recent AOA stay!!

disneyhottie

Mouseketeer
Just returned from a 4 night stay at AOA....LM room. Dec. 8th-12th, great stay, happy to answer any and all questions:thumbsup2 It was myself,DH and DD(17).Birthday trip for her and 35th Anniversary for us:banana:

Since it always seems to be a hot topic, what was your take on the distance to the food court & bus stops?

I'm glad you had a great time---we'll be heading there in October, I can't wait!

We were in building 7,facing the lake,building 8 is the farthest,but only by a few feet. It took us about 3-5 minutes to get to the food court,not long at all,also it is a fun walk! We have stayed at all levels of resorts and just find the values to be very Disney, also my daughter is a HUGE Aerial fan,did a meet and greet at her grotto in Fantasyland...lots of fun!:love:

Oh good, I'm glad to hear that! we'll have 2 smaller ones and some grandparents, so I was a bit concerned with the walk after some other posts on here.
Next question: how was the temperature of the room? (again, differing opinions on here about how cool the room stays at night!)

Did you request lakeview? That is what I would request but I hope it's not hard to get. Was the view nice?

I haven't seen any photos yet - did the AoA do Christmas decorations like the other resorts? :santa:

We aren't staying there next week but we planned to visit AoA just to see it for the first time. I am wondering what to expect...

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter