• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent allergy ordering at quick service?

starshine514

DIS Veteran
Hi!

We are heading to Disneyland for fall break and I’m not sure how ordering is going to work. I know most places are doing mobile ordering now, but we normally talk to a chef because my youngest has multiple food allergies (and my middle has been diagnosed with celiac disease since we last went, so now two special orders). Does anyone know how those orders are handled now?
Thanks is advance!

Our experience earlier this summer was that if you mobile ordered off the allergy menu you will still speak to a chef when you pick up (so Mobile Order, Click I'm Here, then Go to Pickup and they will call the chef over). They actually won't start making the allergy order until after that conversation so you will have to wait longer after that but there's always been some extra waiting involved in allergy ordering, as I'm sure you're aware.

If you need to order beyond what is on the allergy menus in Mobile order or at place that doesn't have allergy menus loaded for mobile (there were a couple over the summer... maybe they're all loaded now? Pym's breakfast didn't have allergy loaded for mobile, for example, though lunch and dinner did) there is usually a way to go through a standby line instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter